It's getting that time. A new version of iOS has arrived, to change everything completely. To everyone that is jailbroke, I know you cannot wait to get your hands on iOS7. You only keep on to this jailbreak because you like to have things the way YOU want it. I hope there is still a few out there that can't wait for something new. I know I couldn't...

SO.... I introduce 1nspire

1nspire is inspired by iOS7. I love the idea of transparency. It makes apps seem not so separate from your home screen.
With 1nspire i've played with this as much as possible, and it has lead to some pretty amazing stuff. Check it out.

BiteSMS like never before seen.


iOS7 Style Calculator blends with everything


Images themed in ways you've never seen.


Everything blends so well in 1nspire. Any wallpaper you choose will change the entire look of this theme. I think that is something amazing, and invite you to check it out

1nspire is available by pre-order 1nspire by JunesiPhone




More Screenshots available here: 1nspire Screens



Main PSD's ("Modders Only")

Alt Drawer Folder PSD's

















Zeppelin